Tuesday, March 6, 2018

What it's like to live in...Any Town?
I like to get up early in the morning and walk my dogs first thing. They like it too. You know, I used to think (before I owned a dog or 2) that it was such a PIA (Pain in the A**) to own a dog. You know, you have to walk them all the time. But guess what I discovered? Instead of HAVING to walk them I learned that you GET to walk them 2 X a day (or more). That means...every day...rain or shine...summer or winter...cold or hot...every day. Now I believe dogs are a gift from God because they force you to experience the outside world, Mother Nature in all her Glory, on the same walk...every day, day after day, winter, spring, summer & fall. You GET to enjoy the seasons and LEARN the differences...day after day...rain or shine...year after year!
Sleinte!

No comments:

Post a Comment